3.03.2011

Moving up...

...literally.
We are officially residents of the 3rd floor in our building! YAY! I never felt like we were living in dungeon in the basement, but let me tell you, I LOVE THE SUNSHINE, and we are even on the corner, so we have and extra window :) It was SO nice to just carry everything up a couple floors, considering it was about minus stupid outside the day we moved! And having a two bedroom is also a welcomed change, Trey finally has his own room and I finally get to decorate it! I have been collecting things for his room since before he was born so it is fun to be able to see it all come together! Since we decided to move I had had a vision of redecorating our living room...and kitchen...and bedroom...haha, but knowing our student budget is a little tight, I didn't get too excited, until I discovered Saskatoon's hidden gem...LIQUIDATION WORLD, and man, oh man, do I love that place, let's just say my vision came to life and it was cheap cheap cheap, which makes it soooo much better! I am almost done unpacking and organizing, and I will post some pics so you can all tell me what you think of the new look!

3 comments:

Stephanie Bengtson said...

I can't wait to see pictures!! I am glad you finally got to decorate a room for Trey. I had lots of stuff for Bailey and didn't get to use them till we moved down here and it is so fun, it is like those things are new all over again!! It is like Christmas! I love decorating!!

Jen and Josh Payne said...

OHh this sounds exciting! I feel the same way, living down here I've seen all these house decorating shows and all I want to do is decorate my house back home. So I want to see pictures!! I'm sure it all looks super cute!

~Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm sure a two bedroom makes all the difference... isn't it nice to have the extra space?! And Liquidation World, you say? Hmm... I might just have to try that out one day. Can't wait to see the finished product!