2.27.2013

so be it

we live really close to a walmart. I take trey and claire there probably a couple times a week, to get some groceries, craft supplies, or to just go play with some new toys. people are always so nice, helping me get a cart, holding doors, and adoring my children. today was a little different. I left walmart in tears. today people were not so nice. maybe these people were having a bad day, and I'm usually pretty good at just chalking it up to that, but today I felt the mama bear claws starting to come out. and I was just glad my babies are both little enough to not understand. so when I found this quote on good old pinterest it made me smile, and I wanted to go back to walmart and yell "so be it!"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We've had a few of these incidents and they are so tough on you! Hope today goes better!