1.20.2014

10 days new

our baby Brigham has been here for 10 days!

we are all loving having him finally here in our arms, trey still asks me, "Brigham came out of your tummy?...There's no more more baby in your tummy?" I don't think he or claire remember before I was pregnant!
 it's so fun watching trey become a big brother again. he is so much more aware of everything than when claire was born, and he is such a big help to me, getting things for claire while I'm nursing and always checking Brigham and giving him toys and talking to him about all the things he wants to do with him. Trey loves telling everyone he has a new little brother- he's so sweet!
Claire has to do everything trey does, so she's right in there too, helping me change diapers and piling blankets on Brigham. I knew she would seem older once the baby was here, but she seems TOO old! she loves "da baby"! She is so silly and smart and her squeaky little voice singing songs to Brigham is so cute! she loves to give him kisses and is constantly asking to hold him.
everyone's asking me how it's going with my 3 little people- it is busy, but i was prepared for that! having one baby I thought I was so busy, then having two i laughed at my former 'busy self'. i think this has been the easiest transition so far, maybe i'm just used to the chaos now?! with each new baby technically you could say there is more work, but there is so many more other things- kisses and cuddles, and more love! it sounds so cheesey, but it's true!
we're all just staying in our pajamas, and eating pb&j sandwiches, and i am loving watching these tiny siblings get to know one another. Seeing how much, and how easily they love each other makes me cry- I feel so blessed and overwhelmed to be their mom! Brock and i say everyday that we love them too much- i know that's not possible but I can't think of another way to say it! my heart is just so full, it amazes me that I can love each of them so fully and that the love just grows deeper with time.







1 comment:

Ashley said...

Amy he is so adorable! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures as a mom of three! Glad to hear the transition isn't to crazy :)