11.02.2013

november

when i flipped the calendar and saw "november" staring back at me, i was a little stunned. seriously? november?! i feel like Brock started school just a few weeks ago, and that was august. i also feel like I'm about 20 weeks pregnant...but i'm 31...a whole other reason to be stunned! at my doctors appointment this coming week i'll be 8 weeks away from my due date. that means within the next 8 weeks Brock will finish his first semester (only 7 more to go!) we'll drive to alberta, celebrate christmas with our families and come back to saskatoon to get ready to have a baby!

while part of me cannot believe it is already november, the other part is so relieved. i look forward to this time of year all year long! i just love it! and right now, i feel like i need it. i cannot wait to be back with family. that really is what i love the most. being surrounded by the people i love, all the special traditions, and celebrating the birth of the Savior. it really is 'the most wonderful time of the year'! so, (like my other family members) the tree is up, decorations are out, and i'm counting down the days until we are all eating grandma's baking together!