3.26.2013

highlight reel

there were a few moments yesterday that were just pure joy. no matter how many crazy moments we have, there are always times that remind me how precious my children are. they were Heavenly Father's before they were mine, and my love for them, and Him often overwhelms me.

we were all in the kitchen getting breakfast, I had made scrambled eggs and set trey's plate in front of him and moved on to get something from the fridge when I turned around he had his little arms folded and had started saying a blessing on the food. I was so humbled and reminded to slow down for what matters most!

brock was heading out the door and giving us goodbye kisses when he got to claire she made the "mmmmm" sound and went right in for a smooch! trey loves her new 'trick' and the two of them were kissing all day :)

trey loves this little baby doll that brock's grandma steed gave to claire, she comes with us almost everywhere. yesterday I found him in claire's crib tucking the doll in singing "I am a child of God"...I seriously wish I had a video camera strapped to my head at all times! It was so sweet!

trey and claire, I adore you!
being a mother is simply the best!

No comments: