1.03.2013

Another year gone by

I've been looking back at our year, so many wonderful memories and so many blessings! I have no doubt that our little family is loved and watched over. As cheesy as it is to say,  hindsight really is 20/20 and I know everything that happened, whether we felt it was good or bad, happened for a reason. We have so many things to be grateful and happy about, and I strive to make those things the centre of our focus, and remember we are blessed so we can bless others. There are so ( so, so, so) many things to fill our days with, this year I want to try extra hard to make Christ, and each other the core of all we do. Each year I feel like the last was the best, but as they pass us by they just keep getting better and better, so here's to you, 2013, we can't wait to see what you will bring!

1 comment:

Amy W said...

Such a cute blog! We have the same name. :)