1.11.2013

2 & 2

2 things have been on my mind lately; having 2 children is a lot of fun, and 2 year old's are awesome.

When we had Trey I honestly couldn't imagine life being any better, or that I would ever love any little person more- nope not possible. Well I am here to confess that I was wrong- My heart doubled in size when I saw Claire and watching these two little babies love each other, become best friends and laugh and play with eachother...I can't even type about it without crying. It's the best.

I don't know quite when it happened, but Trey is grown up. He says and does things that are so funny and sweet, I wish I could record our whole day so I don't forget anything!
Last night, around 1am, he was crying in his bed that he wanted his boots and bar "off! off! off!" I went in there, and started un-clipping them, when they were off, he leaned over to his monkey he was sleeping with and said, "I did it monkey!" and fell right back to sleep.
This morning he was carrying around one of our wedding pictures that he has claimed as his, and sat on the couch and said to it, "I lub you mom. I lub you dad." then he kissed the picture! If that isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen...

My days are so full of wonderful little moments.







No comments: