8.30.2012

home again

We {finally} made it home to Saskatoon! I've missed our little home so much, it feels so good to be back! We had such a wonderful summer break, there is just something about being with parents and sisters and cousins and grandmas that recharges me.

Trey and Claire both changed so much over the summer, it makes me both so happy and a little bit sad to watch them grow. Trey seems so independent, it's hard to believe he was once Claire's size. I just love to watch him explore and try new things, it was a summer full of new adventures. He's so curious and brave, maybe a little too much at times, he has the scrapes and bruises to prove it- I hope he always stay that way.

Claire is our little doll. She smiles at everyone, and is sooo close to rolling over. She likes to sit in her bumbo and listen to Trey jabber away to her. As of yesterday she is 4 (!) months old, and to celebrate she started sportin' a ponytail :)

Brock is getting geared up for school- he says he's ready- I think we're both ready for some routine again.
The end of August, gardens are harvested, the days are growing shorter and nights getting colder, it always make me excited for the change in the season.

Summer was good to us, and now we're ready to see what fall will bring.







No comments: