11.01.2014

where has the time gone...

what a crazy month it has been! I'm sitting here thinking how treys birthday was only a month ago; it feels like three months have passed! i honestly don't think i have ever had so much going on- brock is pretty much drowning in school work, church callings, appointments for Trey's foot, joy school...and a million other things i am too tired to think of. I've been humbled the past couple weeks as I have had to pray to simply be magnified to just be able to make it through the day. it's amazing how 'heavy' a million little things can feel, and I know I've been blessed in so many ways to accomplish much more than I am capable of doing alone. but with October behind us, I think (fingers crossed) things should slow down a bit! trey has his surgery on Monday, and they'll put a cast on that he'll have until his foot is healed, so no more weekly trips to the hospital! Yay! Parking at this hospital has been a trial all in itself this month...
and now that it's November, the countdown to Christmas is on! and I may have already put up some Christmas decor ;)
our days, and nights, may be a bit of a whirlwind, but there are still those shining moments that bless me with an overwhelming feeling of purpose. I know that being a loving, (striving to be) patient wife and mother are the two most noble and scared titles I will ever hold, and I am so grateful for each day that I have to try to do my best!

No comments: