9.20.2012

{almost} 2



this boy is so sweet.

he is always saying "peas" and "key-kew" {please and thank-you}.
he shares everything {even attempting to share his snacks and drinks} with his sister.
he loves to give tight hugs {best. thing. ever.}.
he cleans up his room before bedtime.
he loves to sing songs, and read books.
he knows exactly how to make mom and dad laugh.

I feel so blessed to be able to spend each day with him. I love the little conversations we have, I love seeing his little personality come out, and watching him as he learns and discovers new things.

Half of me canNOT believe he is so old- while the other half can hardly remember life before he was here.

I'll never forget the day this little boy made me a mother, his tiny, perfect face fulfilled my every hope and dream, and since that day my love for him has grown in a way I didn't even know was possible.

so, my {not so little, but will always be my baby} boy, simply stated, I love you very much!

No comments: