4.11.2011

all's swell in Barnwell

...and Lethbridge.

Trey and I have been gone one WHOLE week
from our little home in Saskatoon, away from Brock :( ...only 2 more sleeps!
(that may not seem like long,but it is the longest we have EVER, like, since-the-day-we-met, ever, been away from each other) so, to say "I miss him SO much!" is an understatement!

We flew to Calgary last monday, best $100 I ever spent, the flight is literally
35 mins, Trey did great on his first plane ride,
and I did pretty good too, considering my track record.

Brock's sister is getting married THIS Saturday! So I came to (try to)
help out getting everything ready. Truth be told, I basically just been
partying it up with my sisters-in-law (I LOVE THEM!) and
Trey has been getting kissed and played with non-stop! Also Brock has
had some good time to be able to concentrate on studying for his
finals...for some reason Trey and I have proved to be a little bit of a distraction...

in other news..Trey is officially 6 MONTHS OLD!+one week. (holy smokes!)
he is sitting he is smiling and laughing...all the time
he is sleeping 12 hours straight at night (heavenly...)
he has "cut" his bottom centrals
he LOVES loves LOOOVES to eat!
he is getting cuter and cuter every day!

here is a picture of Trey with his twin, one month old, second cousins!

Let's zoom in on that shall we...?

awwww- look at my baby being so good
and smiling at the camera like a big boy!
that just melts.my.heart.

1 comment:

~Stephanie said...

Isn't it awful to be away from our hubbys?! Trey looks like he's grown since I saw him last! Crazy. He's just too cute for his own good :)