1.16.2010

2010...bring it on!

Well...2009 has come and gone...and what a year it was! I am becoming to realize that my Grandma really is telling the truth when she says she stills feels 30 years old- time just seems to be flying by, but I am loving every day!  2009 was a  big big big year for change, but it was all for the better, and it is crazy how far from your 'one year plan' you can end up in just 12 short months! We had a really great Christmas and a nice, sunny, warm holiday in Arizona. We did most everything we set out to do, including our "old years resolutions" all in all it was pretty much the best Christmas ever! I love my husband so much, I feel like life just gets better everyday, there is so much to look forward to and be excited for! I love this quote and this talk "...Fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith."-Thomas S. Monson

No comments: