11.13.2009

"What Matters Most"

We are getting really excited for Christmas! (I think the tree is going up this weekend!)
 It will be our first Christmas together, and so that means even more time with family and friends. I am so grateful for both our families, they are very supportive and I love them all so much! We all have so much fun, and I know the holidays are going to be great! It amazes me how the world changes around Christmas, everyone seems a little more caring and mindful of others. I think that is the main reason it is my favorite time of the year. 
I love this message from President Monson, it really is the true spirit of Christmas...
p.s. notice the new music??

1 comment:

Julie said...

I LOVE President Monson! He's so cute. DECORATE! A Christmas tree makes home feel even homier!