4.05.2009

Hmm, should I start this again??

Well well well, it's been a good 6 months since I posted something on here. I didn't think it had been that long...A friend emailed me and "kindly" reminded me that she likes to know what I am up to...(you know you could just call me! She really really likes blogs. I would say addicted. buuut she wouldn't like that, so I won't even mention the word!)

A LOT has been going on..and I guess I have just been to busy to think about coming on here..(hmm, what does that say about life now??)

Lethbridge has been going great! It is really amazing to me actually. I know I am supposed to be here..it's a good feeling.
I have been thinking about a lot of things over the past month or so...it is really wierd to just be working. I never really planned to be in the career I am in, or in the city I am in, or really any situation I am in...go figure..haha! But I can see how it is all working out for the best.
This past weekend was so fun! I have so many things to be grateful for!! I have such awesome friends and room mates! Seriously...I really couldn't ask for better! Last weekend I went up to Edmonton with some Lethbridge friends, so it was like the best of both worlds! (this may sound cheesey, but I don't care) I know that I can count on my friends to be there whenever I need them...and I rely on that a lot. There have been a lot of late, or I guess early, phone calls recently and without fail there is always someone on the other end of the line. I really appreciate it. They can always get me laughing..sometimes all it takes is one word, ie. "haard" (eh laura?..haha!)


Today I spent the whole day with my familia. This morning and afternoon with my Dad's side and then this evening with my Mom's side. I am so glad that I am so close to all my cousins and aunts and uncles. We have so much fun together! They are crazy! But's it's okay, because I am too, so we get along great! :) It was really nice to be able to visit with my Grandma. She is so wise and I always feel so excited and hopeful about life when I talk with her...she has been through a lot, and I am glad I have been able to learn from her..she always says she feels like she is still in her 20's...and as time moves by so quickly, I am beginning to realize that she may be telling the truth! There really is not enough time to not be progressing, in every aspect in life...not to get overwhelmed, but just making each day better then the one before. I heard a quote once, someone was asked "how is your day going?" and the person replied, "it's my best day so far!" I love that! How great would it be if you could say that, everyday was your best so far!
Why not?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

"i love this song"
"we're on your blog..."

brock + amy said...

haha! hey, cut me some slack...I just figured we had the same great taste in music.