8.19.2008

a wedding and other happy things

So first of all my cousin/the closet thing I have to a brother got married on friday! It was a perfect day, the weather could not have been better and everything and everyone was beautiful! I am so happy for the newest Bullocks! They are both such awesome people, it is so exciting to see two people who are just perfect for eachother...and the great part is they are going to be living in lethbridge too!! YAY!
As for me life is great! Here are a few reasons why I think so...

1.38 degrees yesterday, that means only one thing...THE LAKE
2.Last night I ran to my favorite place in Barnwell, the sky was cloudless, it was amazing! And I even saw a shooting star, very rotic (if you know what that means).
3.I didn't have to work today, so I actually got a full 8 hours of sleep
4.I went to the Library and got "The lost memoirs of Jane Austen"--if you are interested in her I would recommend it
5.My mom and I cleared out the garage and moved stuff to the shop...there was a mouse in the shop..we both stood on lawn mower and screamed for about 5 mins then laughed about as hard. It was so funny!
6.It rained this afternoon, which I love for two seperate reasons number one: the smell. Number two: I watched Brigadoon! I love that movie!
7.we made salsa today
8.Abby told me her favorite thing about me is my ear flops..aka ear lobes
9.Molnars taber corn for dinner, which was basically edible gold!
...and I am sure number 10 will happen before I hit the sack...

No comments: