9.04.2013

dragon babies and stuff

yesterday trey and I were sitting on the couch, the baby was kicking and so I put his hand on my stomach and said, "trey, feel! the baby is moving!" a few minutes later he came running up to me, "mom! feel the baby dragon in my belly!"
 what a guy!

whenever claire is upset trey starts singing the song "baby mine" to her. usually just the line, "baby mine, don't you cry...." over and over. so now when claire is crying, through her sobs, she's singing, "baby, baby, baby, cry..."
and when she's bothering trey, or going after something he has, he puts his hand in her face and yells, "swiper, no swiping!" (from Dora) she haaaaaates it!

we've been making some good progress in the potty training scene, and at any given moment it sounds like the World Series in our house! cheering, clapping, jumping up and down, that kinda thing. trey was with me in the bathroom, like every time I go to the bathroom, and said, "mom! you peeeeeeeeed! yay! let me see! good job, you did it!" he was totally talking in my overly excited voice. oh boy, haha!

there's never a dull moment around here, but we like it.

this is what went down after supper last night...i'm not quite sure what to think of it, other than it's hilarious!

sibling spankings from Amy Wilde on Vimeo.

No comments: